Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!

From: "ITS ONT Alcazar, Jose Aguedo C" <jacalcazar(at)exportbank(dot)com(dot)ph>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "ITS ONT Alcazar, Jose Aguedo C" <jacalcazar(at)exportbank(dot)com(dot)ph>
Cc: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!
Date: 2005-11-15 04:48:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Tom! The hard disk space right now is 96%, according to them (sysadmins)
it should work now. But, its not displaying anything in the website. They
have cleared the said pg_xlog after making backups. They issued mv
*filename* /directory (for backup) and cat null > *filename* (for creating
file). Please help. Need to work on this ASAP. Thanks!