Re: tsearch - Regression tests fail

From: "Markus Wollny" <Markus(dot)Wollny(at)computec(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tsearch - Regression tests fail
Date: 2002-07-30 14:16:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I thought as much... Well I didn't want to get kneedeep in the mud
experimenting with outdated code, so I just tried the very same with
7.2.1 (same setup as before with 7.2) and was successful - I thought I
might let you know.

The only difficulty I stumbled across was a missing flex. Being a bit
thick sometimes, I didn't realize that I had to reconfigure and rebuild
from scratch after the installation of flex, to compile successfully...
(cd /usr/src/postgresql-7.2.1, make distclean, /configure ..., make, cd
contrib/tsearch, make, make install). I found a hint to this effect in
the archives, though.

So thank you very much for your support!

Regards,

Markus