Re: SELECT with row>32k hangs over SSL-Connection

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: Christian Wetzig <postgres(at)wetzig(dot)de>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SELECT with row>32k hangs over SSL-Connection
Date: 2003-10-28 15:59:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to> writes:
> I think that a 7.3.5 release should be done a bit after 7.4 is released,
> but my opinion doesn't count for much.

Yeah, I think we have accumulated enough changes in the 7.3 branch to
justify a 7.3.5, but I'm not sure when we'll get around to it.

The SSL fixes are already in that branch, so what I'd recommend to
Christian right at the moment is to fetch the tip of the REL7_3_STABLE
branch from our CVS server and use that.