Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please

From: Pavel Raiskup <praiskup(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please
Date: 2016-01-24 09:43:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

could we consider $Subject? To build from source 'pgdjbc', we would need
release tarball of 'pgjdbc-parent-poms'. I can generate one from git, but
that has very similar issues as issues in pgjdbc release process discussed
in parallel thread.

I do not complain, I'm just not sure what is the benefit of having this as
separate project (and merging would terribly simplify things).

Are there other projects using pgjdbc-parent-poms?

Pavel