Re: June Meeting? Can ShareChive host it?

From: Craig Addleman <CraigA(at)SHARECHIVE(dot)com>
To: 'Josh Berkus' <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: June Meeting? Can ShareChive host it?
Date: 2004-06-03 17:04:35
Lists: sfpug

Yes! ShareChive can host a meeting Wednesday, June 9 at our new location,
and will cover food and beverages.

Our new address is 39 Stillman, between 2nd and 3rd streets. Stillman is a
small street which runs parallel to the bridge approach and Harrison. So,
its about a 10 or 15 minute walk south of Market.

Craig Addleman