Re: Reminder: Meeting Next Week -- RSVP Please

From: Craig Addleman <CraigA(at)SHARECHIVE(dot)com>
To: 'Josh Berkus' <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reminder: Meeting Next Week -- RSVP Please
Date: 2004-03-12 18:56:10
Lists: sfpug

ShareChive is 1/2 block south of South Park and 1 - 1/2 blocks north of
PacBell.

For BART riders, get off at the Montgomery station on Market. From there
it's a 15 minute walk down 2nd St. to ShareChive. Another option is to hop
on one of the Muni busses that run down 2nd street.

Also, from either the Montgomery or Emarcadero stations you can take a Muni
rail line to PacBell and walk up from there. I don't know the details but
here is a good place to start:
http://transit.511.org/providers/maps/SF_923200345717.pdf

Craig