Re: Reminder: Meeting Next Week -- RSVP Please

From: Craig Addleman <CraigA(at)SHARECHIVE(dot)com>
To: 'Josh Berkus' <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reminder: Meeting Next Week -- RSVP Please
Date: 2004-03-12 18:23:23
Lists: sfpug

Greetings all,

ShareChive is between Townsend and Brannon at 640 2nd Street in San
Francisco. There is no prominent signage; look for the address
instead which is over the entry on a small overhang. There is a small
"ShareChive" sign on the door itself. You will need to use the stairway
to get to the third floor because the elevator is disabled after 6PM.
Once you get to the 3rd floor, work your way to the rear of the building.

We may have a projector, I'm looking into it. I probably won't know
until Monday.

What should we do about food? ShareChive will pay for beverages and pizza
or any other sort of take-out food.

I won't know about beer until Monday, but I suspect it won't be a problem.

Best to all,

Craig Addleman