Loop through all views with PHP

From: Stefan Schwarzer <stefan(dot)schwarzer(at)grid(dot)unep(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Loop through all views with PHP
Date: 2007-06-18 12:59:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

my app is creating views for a certain task; now, I would like to run
on a regular basis a script which deletes these views. As they are
named with the date/hour/min/sec-appendix to make each view unique, I
don't know the names myself (Ok, I could stock the names in a
separate table as well).

Is there any way via PHP to loop through the whole set of views to
delete those with a specific name?

Thanks for any help.

Stef