German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2018 - Call for Papers and Call for Sponsors

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2018 - Call for Papers and Call for Sponsors
Date: 2017-10-27 11:46:50
Lists: pgsql-announce

PGConf.de 2018 is the sequel of the highly successful
German-speaking PostgreSQL Conferences 2011, 2013 and 2015.
We are moving to the capital Berlin, to a very nice hotel
and conference location at the Müggelsee.

http://2018.pgconf.de/

The conference will take place on April 13th, 2018.

Registration for the conference will be possible well in advance.
Tickets must be purchased online. For sponsors, we have put together a
package that includes among other things, a number of free ticket.

The Call for Papers and Call for Sponsors are open now:

http://2018.pgconf.de/de/callforpapers.html
https://www.postgresql.eu/events/sponsor/

See you in Berlin in April 2018!

--