Re: Failures in constraints regression test, "read only 0 of 8192 bytes"

From: Ronan Dunklau <ronan(dot)dunklau(at)aiven(dot)io>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Failures in constraints regression test, "read only 0 of 8192 bytes"
Date: 2024-03-04 13:16:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Le samedi 2 mars 2024, 23:29:52 CET Tomas Vondra a écrit :
> These are "my" animals (running at a local university). There's a couple
> interesting details:

Hi Tomas,
do you still have the failing cluster data ?

Noah pointed me to this thread, and it looks a bit similar to the FSM
corruption issue I'm facing: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/
1925490.taCxCBeP46%40aivenlaptop

So if you still have the data, it would be nice to see if you indeed have a
corrupted FSM, and if you have indications when it happened.

Best regards,

--
Ronan Dunklau