Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches
Date: 2016-03-08 23:14:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Unique Joins - This patch has had a lot of review and discussion. It
> would be best if Tom Lane looked at it.

Yeah, I'll pick it up soon. I've basically been kicking as much as
I could down the road for the last couple of months, trying to get the
pathification changes done. Now that that's in, I expect to be
substantially less AWOL from the commitfest.

> enhanced custom error in PLPythonu - No committer yet. Tom Lane and
> Peter Eisentraut are the usual suspects for PL/python. Again, I have
> neither the interest nor the knowledge.

I don't mind touching plpython at the C level, but this one requires
somebody who uses Python enough to have an informed opinion on the
tastefulness of the proposed language features. That's not me.