postgresql compile errors

From: Nigel Pegus <npegus(at)library(dot)uwi(dot)tt>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql compile errors
Date: 2004-12-13 18:43:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

This is a resubmit of my prior question which was incorrectly stated.

I am attempting to install Postgresql on a linux machine I ran the ./config
statement with options -enable -multibyte -enable-unicode -with-java , and
after running the gmake command there is a compile error . In the config
log file there are references to errors with parameters missing. Any Ideas
what may be causing this?

Nigel Pegus

Systems Unit Main Library

The University of The West Indies