Re: PostgreSQL windows native port available

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Robert Collins" <robert(dot)collins(at)itdomain(dot)com(dot)au>, <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL windows native port available
Date: 2002-05-10 11:02:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

To be honest, if I get involved at all it will only be from a packaging
pov - there are others far more qualified than me who are looking at how
exactly the port should be built, ie. Should we change at all, should we
use a cutdown version or the current package (my opinion obviously), or
should we write our own IPC, & fork() etc.

> BTW: Jason Tishler may be interested in what you are doing,
> he maintains the current Cygwin postgreSQL port.

Yes, I exchanged email on the subject with Jason yesterday.

Regards, Dave.