Couple of schema queries...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Couple of schema queries...
Date: 2002-05-07 19:05:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I'm currently updating pgAdmin to support schemas and have a couple of
(well three) questions:

1) How can I specify the schema in CREATE OPERATOR?
'OPERATOR(pg_catalog.+)' notation gives an error :-(

2) There are default comments for the system schemas in pg_description,
but COMMENT ON SCHEMA isn't implemented. Is it safe to assume it will be
before 7.3?

3) Likewise, Tom stated that DROP SCHEMA isn't yet implemented - is it
safe for me to assume that it will be before release?

And whilst I'm writing, many thanks for the hard work you've put into
this Tom.

Regards, Dave.