Re: RFC: Removal of Revision Control

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RFC: Removal of Revision Control
Date: 2002-05-02 07:07:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Umm, I already implemented that when you requested it some months ago
:-). It was one of the first features to be added to the 1.3 dev
version. All queries are now tagged with a type - User (ones you type
in), Datagrid (generated by the datagrid when you edit data) & System
(the ones you want to ignore) and you can select any combination to be
logged to a text file.

Regards, Dave.