Re: Installation problem "...The database cluster initialization failed.."

From: aerkain <aerkain(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installation problem "...The database cluster initialization failed.."
Date: 2009-01-09 11:02:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Ok, Ive found it.
Here is file install-postgresql.log in original version (with replaced
password) http://www.nabble.com/file/p21370224/install-postgresql.log
install-postgresql.log
Here is same file without log info about copying/extractin files:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21370224/install-postgresqlWithoutFilesLog.txt