Re: pgAdmin for Greenplum database?

From: Chuck McDevitt <cmcdevitt(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin for Greenplum database?
Date: 2009-02-19 21:29:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Revised patch. Here is the diff from 7597 on existing files. Next e-mail will be the new files.

P.s. There is some extra stuff in the patch, because I didn't realize that there were a significant number of "tab" characters in the svn repository. I did an "untabify" on the files, so converted tabs to 4 spaces. This caused some extra differences with files that had tabs in the svn repository.

Attachment Content-Type Size
greenplum.diff application/octet-stream 254.8 KB