Display Problem.

From: "David Hu" <david(at)redsquare(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Display Problem.
Date: 2003-02-10 05:50:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, all.

I am trying work out why my jsp/servlet application can't display the trademark sign "®" properly. It changed to a question mark "?".
The postgresql database is running on windows NT and come from cygwin. I installed the both JDBC dirver and ODBC driver.
If I run a quey, I can see the sign is fine on ODBC driver.

I also did recreated the database with the new character encoding but it didn't help.
>1. Drop and recreate db with the scripts:

> create database devdb with encoding='latin1';

Looks like the Linux based system working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks