Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.

From: Jan Wieck <jan(at)wi3ck(dot)info>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.
Date: 2021-04-12 03:21:15
Lists: pgsql-general

On 4/11/21 11:16 AM, Ron wrote:
> If my software requires zlib, and I link to https://zlib.net/ on my
> page, then your logic absolutely means that I'm responsible for
> supporting zlib.

Let's clarify "support" in this context. If you link to zlib.net, you
are not responsible for zlib itself. But if for whatever reason that
link breaks, you are to some degree responsible for giving a user (who
tried to follow that link) a helping hand where to find what you linked
to now.

The OP did precisely that. Asking for help because a link didn't work.
And I think it was perfectly appropriate to ask here.

--
Jan Wieck
Postgres User since 1994