PostgreSQL Job Opening - OEConnection (Northern, Ohio)

From: "Intihar, Dustin" <Dustin(dot)Intihar(at)oeconnection(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Job Opening - OEConnection (Northern, Ohio)
Date: 2011-10-06 17:38:48
Lists: pgsql-jobs

<http://www.oeconnection.com/>

OEConnection <http://www.oeconnection.com/Home.aspx> - a Weatherhead
100 technology organization is looking for a PostgreSQL DBA to help
transition our international platforms over to Postgres databases. Here
at OEConnection, we primarily use SQL Server, but our international
platforms utilize PostgreSQL.

About OEConnection:

OEConnection LLC, headquartered in Richfield, Ohio, is a leading
software technology company in the midst of an aggressive growth phase.
Our customers use OEConnection technology to market, manage and move
original equipment parts. OEConnection strives to be an industry-leading
technology company and we are especially proud to be recognized with the
following distinctions:

* 8 time NorthCoast 99 winner

* 4 time Best Employer in Ohio

* 3 time Weatherhead 100 organization: one of the fastest growing
companies in Northeast, Ohio

* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Position Summary:

As a DBA, you will oversee one or more system environments including
development, QA, staging and production to assure server reliability and
customer value. In addition, you will proactively analyze, implement,
interpret, and troubleshoot the design and architecture of OEConnection
database structure. This position could either be a project/contract
based role or a career opportunity - depending on the candidates
preferences and skills.

Minimum Requirements:

* Must have 3+ years of PostgreSQL experience

* Must have 3+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience as well

* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field

* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once

If interested, contact me at Dustin(dot)Intihar(at)OEConnection(dot)com or apply
online at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=912191&t=1.

Regards,

-Dustin Intihar, PHR

<http://www.oeconnection.com/>

Dustin Intihar, PHR
Recruiter, Human Resources

(P) 330.523.1690 or 888.776.5792 ext. 1690

(F) 330.523.1714

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/dustinintihar>
<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/OEConnection/105906381828>
<http://twitter.com/OEConnection>

Honored to be recognized as one of the 99 Best Workplaces in Northeast
Ohio 8 consecutive years (2004-2011).

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender of the error immediately by e-mail or at the telephone number listed below, and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any trade secrets, proprietary interests, or other applicable rights. E-mail transmission is not necessarily secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, incomplete, or may contain viruses. The sender disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of the e-mail transmission.
OEConnection LLC, (888) 776-5792, www.oeconnection.com