Problem Recovering from Windows PITR

From: "Nykolyn, Andrew" <andrew(dot)nykolyn(at)ngc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem Recovering from Windows PITR
Date: 2007-05-15 21:43:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

In testing my PITR on windows 8.1.4 I find the server does not go into
recovery mode and will not start after restoring the base backup and
setting up the recovery.conf file as described in the PostgreSQL
documentation. All permissions appear to be set correctly on the new
data directories and files. There are no log files generated that I can
see anywhere to give me a clue on what is happening. The service
message indicates that there are no error messages but the service did
not start. Does anybody have any ideas on where I should look to solve
my problem.

Greatly Appreciated
Andy Nykolyn
Northrop Grumman