Nordic PGDay 2019 - schedule announced and registration open

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Nordic PGDay 2019 - schedule announced and registration open
Date: 2019-01-10 10:10:10
Lists: pgsql-announce

Nordic PGDay 2019 will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on March 19, 2019, and
is proud to be a PostgreSQL Community Recognised Conference. It will feature a
full day with a single track of PostgreSQL presentations from both Nordic and
global PostgreSQL experts, covering a wide range of topics.

We are now happy to announce our schedule, available at:

https://2019.nordicpgday.org/schedule/.

Our registration is also open at https://2019.nordicpgday.org/registration/.
Seats are limited so we recommend that you register early if you are
interested! Early Bird discount is available until February 17th or for the
first 40 tickets.

We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!