Query tool results in grid

From: edigeronimo(at)picoip(dot)com
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query tool results in grid
Date: 2006-02-20 03:52:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I've attached a preliminary patch to display the results of the Query Tool
using a grid control instead of a list. I've got one major problem with it
I'm a little stumped with though. The grid control doesn't seem to
consistantly maintain the focus, which makes it difficult to copy data
from it at the moment.

I figured I'd send this patch off to the list to see if anyone had any
suggestions on solving it. I'm out of ideas at the moment.

Longer term, it probably makes sense to merge a lot of the code from the
Data Edit grid with this code. In the mean time, I think it's worth
getting this patch in first once the focus issue is resolved.

Ed

Attachment Content-Type Size
queryresults.patch application/octet-stream 9.8 KB