In memory Database for postgres

From: aravind chandu <avin_friends(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: postgresql Forums <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: In memory Database for postgres
Date: 2008-11-17 19:11:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I guess most of you guys heard about In Memory Database.I have a small
question regarding it.I need to create an In Memory Database for
postgresql through which I have to perform various operations on
postgresql  database(queries,procedures,programs using pqxx API
etc...).I didn't have any idea of how to start and where to start this
issue.Please comment on this issue,so that it will be really helpful to
me .

Thanks,

Avin.