Re: Auto VACUUM

From: akp geek <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Cc: Igor Neyman <ineyman(at)perceptron(dot)com>, Joao Ferreira gmail <joao(dot)miguel(dot)c(dot)ferreira(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Auto VACUUM
Date: 2010-03-05 15:03:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All -

I am still having the issue, even after I turned on the auto
vaccum. I have quick question. How do I know that auto vacuum process is
running. When I restarted my database , I got the message auto vacuum
launcher started. But is there a way that I can check that the process is
really working.

I have not been getting any error messages like the one I used
to get
ERROR: canceling autovacuum task with table name

Can you please share your thoughts?

Regards