Migration of db

From: akp geek <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Migration of db
Date: 2009-12-31 20:45:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All -

We have 2 databases test and prod. Now they are out of sync ( of
course they will be to some extent ). But there are some functions in some
schemas. we have to sync from prod to test. What I wanted to ask, is there
any tool that you recommend for version control. Because we are having tough
time tracking the changes

Regards