PqReadData()

From: Gurudutt <guru(at)indvalley(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PqReadData()
Date: 2001-11-19 10:42:25
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello ,

Can anybody tell me why we get this error, I get this error sometime
abruptly, from my custom TCP-IP based server, is it problem with DBD::Pg or
Postgres, after a while when the same query is executed once again,
there is no error, strange

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
before or while processing the request.
before or while processing the request.

Best regards,
Gurudutt mailto:guru(at)indvalley(dot)com

Life is not fair - get used to it.
Bill Gates