Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?

From: Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?
Date: 2024-04-22 19:22:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I used to do this step when I first started hacking on Postgres because
that's what it says to do, but I've only ever used the in-tree one for many
years now, and I'm not aware of any scenario where I might need to download
a new version from the buildfarm. I see that the in-tree copy wasn't added
until 2010 (commit 1604057), so maybe this is just leftover from back then.

Could we remove this note now?

--
Nathan Bossart