minor tweak to catalogs.sgml pg_class.reltablespace

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: minor tweak to catalogs.sgml pg_class.reltablespace
Date: 2024-03-19 10:34:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While reviewing the patch for SET ACCESS METHOD[1] I noticed that
pg_class.relam is not documented fully for partitioned tables, so I
proposed the attached. Also, I remove a comment that merely repeats
what was already said a few lines above.

This is intended for backpatch to 12.

[1] https://postgr.es/m/202403191013.w2kr7wqlamqz@alvherre.pgsql

--
Álvaro Herrera Breisgau, Deutschland — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Review-for-wording-on-tablespaces-on-partitioned-tab.patch text/x-diff 2.1 KB