Re: remaining sql/json patches

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>, jian he <jian(dot)universality(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: remaining sql/json patches
Date: 2024-03-04 15:03:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2024-Mar-04, Erik Rijkers wrote:

> In my hands (applying with patch), the patches, esp. 0001, do not apply.
> But I see the cfbot builds without problem so maybe just ignore these FAILED
> lines. Better get them merged - so I can test there...

It's because of dbbca2cf299b. It should apply cleanly if you do "git
checkout dbbca2cf299b^" first ... That commit is so recent that
evidently the cfbot hasn't had a chance to try this patch again since it
went in, which is why it's still green.

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"If you have nothing to say, maybe you need just the right tool to help you