Re: src/bin/pg_upgrade/t/004_subscription.pl test comment fix

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2024-01-31 08:48:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

How about rewording it more extensively? It doesn't read great IMO.
I would use something like

# In the upgraded instance, the running status and failover option of the
# subscription with the failover option should have been preserved; the other
# should not.
# So regress_sub1 should still have subenabled,subfailover set to true,
# while regress_sub2 should have both set to false.

I think the symmetry between the two lines confuses more than helps.
It's not a huge thing but since we're editing anyway, why not?

--
Álvaro Herrera Breisgau, Deutschland — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster