minor replication slot docs edits

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: minor replication slot docs edits
Date: 2024-01-15 15:37:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Pursuant to a comment I made a few months ago[1], I propose the attached
changes to replication slots documentation. In essence, I want to
explain that replication slots are good, and the max_size GUC, before
moving on to explain that the other methods are worse.

Thanks

[1] https://postgr.es/m/20230413111838.e7yxke2dtwrxw3qy@alvherre.pgsql

--
Álvaro Herrera PostgreSQL Developer — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Entristecido, Wutra (canción de Las Barreras)

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Rework-paragraphs-in-replication-slots-docs.patch text/x-diff 2.5 KB