pg_dump/nls.mk is missing a file

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump/nls.mk is missing a file
Date: 2023-11-30 03:00:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello.

Upon reviewing my translation, I discovered that filter.c was not
included in the nls.mk of pg_dump. Additional it appears that two '.h'
files have been included for a long time, but they seem unnecessary as
their removal does not affect the results. The attached patch is
intended to correct these issues.

For Meson, on the other hand, I believe there is nothing in particular
that needs to be done.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_dump_nls_mk_fix.diff text/x-patch 754 bytes