Re: Meson build updates

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Tristan Partin <tristan(at)neon(dot)tech>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meson build updates
Date: 2023-07-12 16:39:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2023-Jul-12, Tristan Partin wrote:

> Attached is a patch which does just that without overriding the
> binaries. I investigated the bin_targets stuff, but some test
> executables get added there, so it wouldn't work out that well.

This seems useful. Maybe we should have some documentation changes to
go with it, because otherwise it seems a bit too obscure.

Maybe there are other subdirs where this would be useful. ecpg maybe?
(Much less widely used, but if it's this simple, it shouldn't be much of
a burden)

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/