> I wrote: > > Ping? The hours grow short, if we're to get this into 15.3. > > I went ahead and pushed v2, since we can't wait any longer if > we're to get reasonable buildfarm coverage before 15.3 wraps.
Much appreciated. I wanted to get back to this yesterday but was unable to.