Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump

From: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
To: gkokolatos(at)pm(dot)me
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Rachel Heaton <rachelmheaton(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump
Date: 2023-01-16 02:47:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 02:27:56AM +0000, gkokolatos(at)pm(dot)me wrote:
> Oh, I didn’t realize you took over Justin? Why? After almost a year of work?
>
> This is rather disheartening.

I believe you've misunderstood my intent here. I sent rebased versions
of your patches with fixup commits implementing fixes that I'd
previously sent. I don't think that's unusual. I hope your patches
will be included in v16, and I hope to facilitate that. I don't mean
any offense. Actually, the fixups are provided as separate patches so
you can adopt the changes easily into your branch.

--
Justin