On 2022-11-09 09:38:08 -0800, Andres Freund wrote: > I'm on a hike, without any connectivity, Thu afternoon - Sun. I think it's OK > to push it to HEAD if I get it done in the next few hours. Bigger issues, > which I do not expect, should show up before tomorrow afternoon. Smaller > things could wait till Sunday if necessary.
I didn't get to it in time, so I'll leave it for when I'm back.