remove no longer necessary Perl compatibility hack

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: remove no longer necessary Perl compatibility hack
Date: 2022-10-17 08:16:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

While messing about with Cluster.pm I noticed that we don't need the
hack to work around lack of parent.pm in very old Perl versions, because
we no longer support those versions (per commit 4c1532763a00). Trivial
patch attached.

--
Álvaro Herrera Breisgau, Deutschland — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"El que vive para el futuro es un iluso, y el que vive para el pasado,

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Remove-no-longer-needed-compatibility-hack.patch text/x-diff 1.5 KB