make_ctags: use -I option to ignore pg_node_attr macro

From: Yugo NAGATA <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: make_ctags: use -I option to ignore pg_node_attr macro
Date: 2022-10-07 06:44:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I found that tag files generated by src/tools/make_ctags
doesn't include some keywords, that were field names of node
structs, for example norm_select in RestrictInfo. Such fields
are defined with pg_node_attr macro that was introduced
recently, like:

Selectivity norm_selec pg_node_attr(equal_ignore);

In this case, pg_node_attr is mistakenly interpreted to be
the name of the field. So, I propose to use -I option of ctags
to ignore the marco name. Attached is a patch to do it.

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>

Attachment Content-Type Size
make_ctags.patch text/x-diff 593 bytes