Re: [BUG] parenting a PK constraint to a self-FK one (Was: Self FK oddity when attaching a partition)

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr(at)dalibo(dot)com>
Cc: Zhihong Yu <zyu(at)yugabyte(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUG] parenting a PK constraint to a self-FK one (Was: Self FK oddity when attaching a partition)
Date: 2022-10-05 16:40:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Backpatching this to 12 shows yet another problem -- the topmost
relation acquires additional FK constraints, not yet sure why. I think
we must have fixed something in 13 that wasn't backpatched, but I can't
remember what it is and whether it was intentionally not backpatched.

Looking ...

--
Álvaro Herrera Breisgau, Deutschland — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"I can see support will not be a problem. 10 out of 10." (Simon Wittber)