Re: gitmaster access

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: gitmaster access
Date: 2022-05-12 01:20:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

At Wed, 11 May 2022 10:40:00 +0100, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote in
> OK, so you have write access on the repo on git.postgresql.org, but I can't
> find an SSH key for your account on the system. Can you check
> https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/ and make sure you've got the
> correct SSH key in your profile? If you add one, it might take 10 minutes
> or so to make its way to the git server.

Thanks for the inspection. I understand what the ssh server is facing.

I had already filled the filed with an (I beilive correct) openssh
public key, but to make sure, I emptied the field "SSH key", waited
for 20 minutes, then added a fresh pubkey and waited for 20 minutes.

I tried both git.postgresql.org and gitmaster and don't have better
luck. The server still says "I don't know you".

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center