Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: bruce(at)momjian(dot)us
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Date: 2022-05-10 21:36:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I have completed the first draft of the PG 15 release notes and you can
> see the results here:
>
> https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-15.html

> Allow pgbench to retry after serialization and deadlock failures (Yugo Nagata, Marina Polyakova)

This is in the "Additional Modules" section. I think this should be in
the "Client Applications" section because pgbench lives in bin
directory, not in contrib directory. Actually, pgbench was in the
"Client Applications" section in the PG 14 release note.

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan