Commitfest manager for 2022-03

From: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Commitfest manager for 2022-03
Date: 2022-02-25 10:30:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

The final commitfest for pg15 will start in a few days, and I didn't see any
discussion on it or anyone volunteering to be a CFM.

I thought it would be a good idea to send this reminder now and avoid the same
situation as the last commitfest, to avoid unnecessary pain for the CFM(s).

Is there any volunteer?

For the record there are already 246 active patches registered.