Research and Interview on scale-out solutions in Japan

From: Yugo NAGATA <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Research and Interview on scale-out solutions in Japan
Date: 2022-02-01 01:29:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I made a wiki page to describe a research on scale-out solutions
and an interview on scale-out solutions to a few IT companies in
Japan.
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGECons_CR_Scaleout_2021

This research and interview were conducted by the community
relation team of PostgreSQL Enterprise Consortium [1]. We want
to share the results and hope that our feedback would be
beneficial to both PostgreSQL users and developers.

[1] PGECons is a non profit organization comprised of companies
in Japan to promote PostgreSQL (https://www.pgecons.org).
SRA OSS, Inc. is one of the members.

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>