Re: Patch: Range Merge Join

From: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
To: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>, Thomas <thomasmannhart97(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, boehlen(at)ifi(dot)uzh(dot)ch, dignoes(at)inf(dot)unibz(dot)it, gamper(at)inf(dot)unibz(dot)it, P(dot)Moser(at)noi(dot)bz(dot)it
Subject: Re: Patch: Range Merge Join
Date: 2021-10-05 00:30:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thomas <thomasmannhart97(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote me:

> Hi,
>
> I registered this patch for the commitfest in july. It had not been reviewed and moved to the next CF. I still like to submit it.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

Just for clarification RwF doesn't imply reject of the patch.
Nevertheless, given that there has been no real review I will mark this
patch as "Waiting on Author" and move it to the next CF.

Meanwhile, cfbot (aka http://commitfest.cputube.org) says this doesn't
compile. Here is a little patch to fix the compilation errors, after
that it passes all tests in make check-world.

Also attached a rebased version of your patch with the fixes so we turn
cfbot entry green again

--
Jaime Casanova
Director de Servicios Profesionales

Attachment Content-Type Size
rmj_fixes_to_compile.txt text/plain 1002 bytes
postgres-rmj-20211004.patch text/x-diff 46.6 KB