Re: Rename of triggers for partitioned tables

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Arne Roland <A(dot)Roland(at)index(dot)de>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Rename of triggers for partitioned tables
Date: 2021-06-26 16:36:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2021-Jun-26, Arne Roland wrote:

> Hello Álvaro Herrera,
>
> I am sorry to bother, but I am still annoyed by this. So I wonder if you had a look.

I'll have a look during the commitfest which starts late next week.

(However, I'm fairly sure that it won't be in released versions ...
it'll only be fixed in the version to be released next year, postgres
15. Things that are clear bug fixes can be applied
in released versions, but this patch probably changes behavior in ways
that are not acceptable in released versions. Sorry about that.)

--
Álvaro Herrera 39°49'30"S 73°17'W
Al principio era UNIX, y UNIX habló y dijo: "Hello world\n".