document that brin's autosummarize parameter is off by default

From: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: document that brin's autosummarize parameter is off by default
Date: 2021-04-06 04:02:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

Just noted that the default value of autosummarize reloption for brin
indexes is not documented, or at least not well documented.

I added the default value in create_index.sgml where other options
mention their own defaults, also made a little change in brin.sgml to
make it more clear that is disabled by default (at least the way it
was written made no sense for me, but it could be that my english is
not that good).

--
Jaime Casanova
Director de Servicios Profesionales

Attachment Content-Type Size
brin_autosummarize_docs.patch text/x-diff 1.4 KB