Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal

From: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>, James Coleman <jtc331(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Alexander Korotkov <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal
Date: 2021-01-26 20:33:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have nothing new to add, but wanted to point out this is still an issue.

This is on the v13 Opened Items list - for lack of anywhere else to put them, I
also added two other, unresolved issues.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=PostgreSQL_13_Open_Items&type=revision&diff=35624&oldid=35352