Re: Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful.

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Bharath Rupireddy <bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com>, Euler Taveira <euler(dot)taveira(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful.
Date: 2020-11-27 22:01:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* vignesh C (vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> Thanks for testing this, I had missed testing this. The expression
> matching was not correct. Attached v6 patch which includes the fix for
> this.

This generally looks pretty good to me. I did reword the commit message
a bit, run pgindent, and added the appropriate log message for the last
test (was there a reason you didn't include that..?). In general, this
looks pretty good to commit to me.

I'll look at it again over the weekend or early next week and unless
there's objections, I'll push it.

Thanks,

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
v7-0001-Improving-the-connection-authorization-message-fo.patch text/x-diff 12.9 KB