Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN
Date: 2020-11-05 05:07:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

At Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:43:32 +0000, Georgios Kokolatos <gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com> wrote in
> Hi,
>
> apologies for the very, very late reply to your fixes.
>
> You have answered/addressed all my questions concerns. The added documentation
> reads well, at least to a non native English speaker.
>
> The patch still applies and as far as I can see the tests are passing.
>
> It gets my :+1: and I am changing the status to "Ready for Committer".
>
> For what little is worth, I learned a lot from this patch, thank you.
>
> Cheers,
> Georgios
>
> The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

Oh! Thanks. Since a part of this patch is committed (Thanks to Tom.)
this is a rebased version on the commit.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-Fix-NaN-handling-of-some-geometric-operators-and-.patch text/x-patch 106.9 KB